Head of Cities
In this leadership role you manage our cities' operations to power the app that millions of user rely on every day.
You will be in charge of a diverse team of city experts, who deal with the day to day operations of the app in each city. They communicate to users, resolve tricky data bugs and make sure we always have the most up-to-date transit info in the app.
When major disruptions hit the transit systems of our cities, you shift into live operations mode and coordinate the user communication in real-time.
You leverage the local knowhow of your team to determine the strategic priorities of city improvements and translate them into engineering and product roadmaps. You own KPIs that map data quality to user experience and track progress over time.
You and your team are based out of the HQ in London.
- 5+ years of experience working in a strategy or data-related role, 2 of which in a managerial position
- True passion for cities, urban transport and maps with good understanding of how public transport networks operate
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams
- Cosmopolitan, lived in different cities
- Tech-savvy, understanding common transit data formats such as GTFS, TransXchange, Naptan, SIRI is a plus
Competitive pay, equity / stock options, and various startup perks like food, travel and hoodies.