City Operations Analyst
When is a slow train preferable to two fast buses? What's the difference between the Overground in London and the S-Bahn in Berlin? What's the cheapest way to get from the Upper East Side to Williamsburg?
It will be your job to answer these questions: to get inside the mind of a city, and help us understand how its inhabitants move around it. Your understanding of the world's most complex cities directly influences how we guide people around them.
You're also not afraid of getting your hands dirty working with data in unfriendly formats. Commuters around the world rely on your data-wrangling super powers to provide them with the most accurate and up-to-date ETAs.
- True passion for cities, urban transport and maps with good understanding of how public transport networks operate
- Hands-on attitude, exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication skills and passion for teamwork
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical, research or data role preferred
- Transit and language knowhow of some of our existing cities is a plus
Competitive pay, equity / stock options, and various startup perks like food, travel and hoodies.